Details: costume, arm ruffles.
It is a professional stage costume, which is made on the basis of the professional basic tutu #T0001B (see section “Basic tutus”).
The bodice on the elastic straps is made of the semi-stretched dense fabric.
There is a flesh-colored inset on the chest.
The bodice has two rows of hooks for the comfortable adjustment and an inner cord to tighten the bodice at the chest level.
Applications, sequins, crystals, and beads are used to create an exquisite patterned composition on the bodice around the inset and on the overlay. The upper layer of the skirt is embellished with decorative wings, which are made with the help of applications.
The costume is decorated with natural feathers, which remind the plumage of the bird.
All the décor elements are selected in accordance with the costume’s tint and impart a magnificent look to the costume.
The originality of the costume lays in exclusive handicraft.
This ballet costume can be used in the “Firebird” ballet.
The headpiece is not included in the price of this costume. Separately it costs EUR 45. This headpiece is carried out from natural swan down and wings in form of a little cap.
The terms of producing of the items (since the day of receiving the money on our account):
1. Ready-made kinds of production (leotards, tights, skirts) – from several days to 3 weeks, depending on the volume of order.
2. Stage costumes – during 4-6 weeks.
3. Special orders – during 4-6 weeks.
4. The claims are considered during 2 weeks since day of receiving the order by customer.
5. We guarantee express delivery on the indicated address.
Firebird - F 0060
- Product Code: F 0060
- Availability: In Stock