It is a professional stage costume, which is made on the basis of the professional basic tutu #T0001B (see section “Basic and rehearsal tutus”).
The bodice on the flesh-colored elastic straps is made of the semi-stretch dense fabric.
There are two rows of hooks on the back for comfortable regulation.
At the breast level, the bodice is doubled with crepe-chiffon and is decorated with crystals of different form and size. The wide red braid highlights the exquisite silhouette of the bodice.
On the top layer of the skirt can be observed 5 crepe-chiffon applications in the shape of rhombs in the color of French flag. The skirt is embellished with crystals and bugles.
The costume is meant for solo presentation of the ballet “the Flames of Paris”.
For a better safety of this costume and transportation facility, You can purchase a tutu bag. See "Accessories" section, code S0001.
The terms of producing of the items (since the day of receiving the money on our account):
1. Ready-made kinds of production (leotards, tights, skirts) – from several days to 3 weeks, depending on the volume of order.
2. Stage costumes – during 4-6 weeks.
3. Special orders – during 4-6 weeks.
4. The claims are considered during 2 weeks since day of receiving the order by customer.
5. We guarantee express delivery on the indicated address.
The Flame of Paris - F 0041A
- Product Code: F 0041A
- Availability: In Stock