Details: bodice, tutu, headpiece, armlets.
This sumptuous ballet dress is carried out in most exquisite oriental traditions.
The bodice is short-cut and it is carried out apart from the tutu-skirt which should be worn on hips.
The bodice as well as the upper lid of the tutu is made of the semi-stretched fabric, dense guipure and lacy linen.
The costume is trimmed with golden or silver braid and is richly embroidered with sequins, crystals, and bugles.
The bodice under the breast is decorated with fringe made of beads and bugles, which shimmer with gold and silver shades while dancing.
The armlets have the form of long and wide sleeves made of guipure with cuts on sides.
The large patterns on the fabric are carried out with the help of golden or silver threads, the rich decor being exclusively hand-made.
The skirt of this costume is longer than the classical tutu skirts (it is 40-42 cm long) and it has no hoops.
The costume perfectly suits for “Le Corsaire” ballet.
The terms of producing of the items (since the day of receiving the money on our account):
1. Ready-made kinds of production (leotards, tights, skirts) – from several days to 3 weeks, depending on the volume of order.
2. Stage costumes – during 4-6 weeks.
3. Special orders – during 4-6 weeks.
4. The claims are considered during 2 weeks since day of receiving the order by customer.
5. We guarantee express delivery on the indicated address.
Oriental costume - F 0076A
- Product Code: F 0076A
- Availability: In Stock