Details: costume, arm ruffles.
It is a professional stage costume, which is made on the basis of the professional basic tutu #T0001B (see section “Basic tutus”).
The bodice and the lid are made of dark velvet.
There is a flesh-colored inset on the bodice. The straps are flesh-colored.
The bodice has two rows of hooks for the comfortable adjustment at the chest level
The lid has a rhomb form with wavy edges and looks quite nice on the red background of the tutu skirt.
The golden or silver appliqués in the shape of magnificent patterns, multicolored crystals, sequins, bugles and golden braid are used as décor elements.
The costume may be also used in “Paquita”, Grand Pas, or in the other ballet variations.
The terms of producing of the items (since the day of receiving the money on our account):
1. Ready-made kinds of production (leotards, tights, skirts) – from several days to 3 weeks, depending on the volume of order.
2. Stage costumes – during 4-6 weeks.
3. Special orders – during 4-6 weeks.
4. The claims are considered during 2 weeks since day of receiving the order by customer.
5. We guarantee express delivery on the indicated address.
Soloist costume - P 1302B
- Product Code: P 1302B
- Availability: In Stock