The costume is made in Scotland traditions.
The bodice is carried out in the form of a jacket and a light blouse. The collar, the cuffs and the apron are trimmed with lace.
The skirt, the length of which reaches the under-knee level – is made of dense chequered fabric.
The underskirt is edged with lace too.
A limited quantity of décor elements is used.
This costume can be used in "La Sylphide" ballet.
The terms of producing of the items (since the day of receiving the money on our account):
1. Ready-made kinds of production (leotards, tights, skirts) – from several days to 3 weeks, depending on the volume of order.
2. Stage costumes – during 4-6 weeks.
3. Special orders – during 4-6 weeks.
4. The claims are considered during 2 weeks since day of receiving the order by customer.
5. We guarantee express delivery on the indicated address.
Bride s costume - P 1202
- Product Code: P 1202
- Availability: In Stock