Details: costume, arm ruffles.
It is a professional stage costume, which is made on the basis of the professional basic tutu #T0001B (see section “Basic tutus”).
The bodice on the elastic straps with a flesh-colored inset is made of the stretch gentle velvet on a fabric basis.
The bodice has two rows of hooks for the comfortable adjustment and an inner cord to tighten the bodice at the chest level.
The lid has an intricate form; it is made of the decorative sparkling net fabric and is edged with braid.
The openwork appliqués in the shape of antique monograms, sequins, crystals, and beads are used to create an exquisite patterned composition on the bodice around the inset, on the lid and on the arm-ruffles.
All the décor elements are selected in accordance with the costume’s tint and impart a magnificent look to the costume.
The originality of the costume lays in exclusive handicraft.
This ballet costume can be used in the “Raymonda” ballet, as well as in other ballet variations.
The terms of producing of the items (since the day of receiving the money on our account):
1. Ready-made kinds of production (leotards, tights, skirts) – from several days to 3 weeks, depending on the volume of order.
2. Stage costumes – during 4-6 weeks.
3. Special orders – during 4-6 weeks.
4. The claims are considered during 2 weeks since day of receiving the order by customer.
5. We guarantee express delivery on the indicated address.
Raymonda - P 0802
- Product Code: P 0802
- Availability: In Stock