Details: tunic, leotard, wreath, wings.
The costume consists of a short dress - tunic and a leotard (item A 0001).
The fluid short wraparound dress is carried out of light chiffon and is fastened on the waist with the help of a satin braid.
There are arm – straps on the shoulders that are to be tied, this allows the dress to be easily adjusted in accordance with the ballerina’s height.
This gentle “flying” dress is embroidered with applications, crystals, sparkles and beads.
The decorative branch with leaves is placed on the costume’s diagonal.
The originality of this costume consists in its exquisite simplicity.
Sparkling wing – pieces that should be put on separately and the wreath in the antique style come along with the costume.
The costume can be used in "Don Quijote", "Cupid" ballets and in other variations.
The terms of producing of the items (since the day of receiving the money on our account):
1. Ready-made kinds of production (leotards, tights, skirts) – from several days to 3 weeks, depending on the volume of order.
2. Stage costumes – during 4-6 weeks.
3. Special orders – during 4-6 weeks.
4. The claims are considered during 2 weeks since day of receiving the order by customer.
5. We guarantee express delivery on the indicated address.
Cupid - P 0309
- Product Code: P 0309
- Availability: In Stock