Details: men’s tunic, belt, cape, headpiece.
The tunic is made of the dense fabric and it is fastened in the front on hooks.
The tunic is richly embellished with golden decor elements, such as the wide braid, appliqués and sequins.
The red satin ribbon underlines the strict lines of the costume. The decorated band-collar and the cuffs, and also the long belt impart the costume an original look.
The velvet cloak on lining is edged with fur and is decorated with golden buttons and braid; it is put on one shoulder and is fastened with a red tape.
The square – shaped velvet headpiece is embellished with large braid and appliqués.
The costume is characteristic to Mazurka dances.
The terms of producing of the items (since the day of receiving the money on our account):
1. Ready-made kinds of production (leotards, tights, skirts) – from several days to 3 weeks, depending on the volume of order.
2. Stage costumes – during 4-6 weeks.
3. Special orders – during 4-6 weeks.
4. The claims are considered during 2 weeks since day of receiving the order by customer.
5. We guarantee express delivery on the indicated address.
Mazurka – costume for man - P 0114
- Product Code: P 0114
- Availability: In Stock