It is a professional male stage costume.
The tunic is carried out from white velvet.
There is a crepe-chiffon inset on a rigid foundation on the chest, assembled in form of pleating.
The tunic is decorated with large and small crystals and sparkles in rock crystal color and is embroidered with beads and bugles in metallic color.
It has puffed sleeves, which correspond to the epoch.
The costume can be made in a different color, at the will of the customer.
The costume suits for the role of Siegfried - 3rd act in the "Swan Lake" ballet, but it can be used as a concert costume too (for other roles).
The terms of producing of the items (since the day of receiving the money on our account):
1. Ready-made kinds of production (leotards, tights, skirts) – from several days to 3 weeks, depending on the volume of order.
2. Stage costumes – during 4-6 weeks.
3. Special orders – during 4-6 weeks.
4. The claims are considered during 2 weeks since day of receiving the order by customer.
5. We guarantee express delivery on the indicated address.
Prince - P 0109
- Product Code: P 0109
- Availability: In Stock