Details: ballet tunic
This professional stage ballet costume is carried out in the romantic style of “The Swan Lake” ballet.
This ballet costume is meant for the role of the protagonist – Prince Siegfried.
The fitted silhouette of the stage tunic accentuates the dancer’s regal bearing, and
old style sleeves in the form of puffs embellish the costume.
The tunic is decorated with large and small crystals and sparkles in rock crystal color and is embroidered with beads and bugles in metallic color. Such decoration looks wonderful from the stage.
Silver thread embroidery accentuates the costume's magnificence.
At the will of the customer, the tunic can be made in a different color. The decor can be silver or gold.
The terms of producing of the items (since the day of receiving the money on our account):
1. Ready-made kinds of production (leotards, tights, skirts) – from several days to 3 weeks, depending on the volume of order.
2. Stage costumes – during 4-6 weeks.
3. Special orders – during 4-6 weeks.
4. The claims are considered during 2 weeks since day of receiving the order by customer.
5. We guarantee express delivery on the indicated address.
ballet tunic Siegfried - 1st act - P 0106
- Product Code: P 0106
- Availability: In Stock