It is a professional stage costume. It is made on the basis of professional basic tutu #T0001B (see section “Basic and rehearsal tutus”).
The bodice is made of the dense semi-stretched fabric. There is a flesh-colored inset on the chest. Straps are flesh-colored, too.
The bodice has two rows of hooks for the comfortable regulation and an inner cord to tighten the bodice at the chest level.
The décor is made of applications in a contrasting color with the use of crystals and sequins in different colors which accent the patterned composition on the bodice and the wing-shaped patterns on the skirt.
The upper layer of the skirt is embroidered with bugles.
This costume can be used for the role of Odile in the “Swan Lake” ballet.
The head piece is not included in the cost of the costume.
For a better safety of this costume and transportation facility, You can purchase a tutu bag. See "Accessories" section, code S0001.
The terms of producing of the items (since the day of receiving the money on our account):
1. Ready-made kinds of production (leotards, tights, skirts) – from several days to 3 weeks, depending on the volume of order.
2. Stage costumes – during 4-6 weeks.
3. Special orders – during 4-6 weeks.
4. The claims are considered during 2 weeks since day of receiving the order by customer.
5. We guarantee express delivery on the indicated address.
Odile - P 0105A
- Product Code: P 0105A
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Odile - P 0105A