It is a professional stage costume. It is made on the basis of professional basic tutu #T0001B (see section “Basic and rehearsal tutus”).
The bodice is made of black stretch velvet. There is a flesh-colored inset on the chest. Straps are flesh-colored, too.
The bodice has two rows of hooks for the comfortable regulation and an inner cord to tighten the bodice at the chest level.
There is a velvet appliqué in the shape of wings on the top layer of skirt. Black and dark crystals, bugles, beads, natural feather, laser sparkles, applications and sparkle braid are used as decoration.
This costume can be used for the role of Odile in the “Swan Lake” ballet.
The head piece is not included in the cost of the costume.
For a better safety of this costume and transportation facility, You can purchase a tutu bag. See "Accessories" section, code S0001.
The terms of producing of the items (since the day of receiving the money on our account):
1. Ready-made kinds of production (leotards, tights, skirts) – from several days to 3 weeks, depending on the volume of order.
2. Stage costumes – during 4-6 weeks.
3. Special orders – during 4-6 weeks.
4. The claims are considered during 2 weeks since day of receiving the order by customer.
5. We guarantee express delivery on the indicated address.
Odile - P 0105
- Product Code: P 0105
- Availability: In Stock