This professional stage ballet costume is carried out on the basis of the professional basic tutu #T0001B (see section “Basic and rehearsal ballet tutus”).
The bodice of this stage costume is made of black semi-stretch fabric. There is a flesh-colored inset on the chest. Straps are flesh-colored, too.
The bodice has two rows of hooks for the comfortable regulation and an inner cord to tighten the bodice at the chest level. Such design allows ballerina to feel comfortable on the stage.
There is a velvet appliqué in the shape of wings on the top layer of the ballet tutu. Black and dark crystals, bugles, beads, natural feather, laser sparkles, applications and sparkling braid are also used as decoration. Such decoration looks wonderful from the stage.
This stage ballet tutu can be used for the role of Odile in the “Swan Lake” ballet.
The professional stage ballet headpiece is not included in the cost of the costume.
For a better safety of this tutu and transportation facility to the rehearsals and ballet performances, You can purchase a tutu bag. See "Accessories" section, code S0001
The terms of producing of the items (since the day of receiving the money on our account):
1. Ready-made kinds of production (leotards, tights, skirts) – from several days to 3 weeks, depending on the volume of order.
2. Stage costumes – during 4-6 weeks.
3. Special orders – during 4-6 weeks.
4. The claims are considered during 2 weeks since day of receiving the order by customer.
5. We guarantee express delivery on the indicated address.
ballet tutu Odile - P 0104
- Product Code: P 0104
- Availability: In Stock