It is a professional stage costume.
It is made on the basis of the professional basic tutu #T0001B (see section “Basic and rehearsal tutus”).
The bodice is made of semi-stretch dense white fabric. There is a flesh-colored inset on the chest. Straps are flesh-colored, too.
The bodice has two rows of hooks for the comfortable regulation and an inner cord to tighten the bodice at the chest level.
On the top layer of the skirt, an application pattern in the shape of wings can be observed. White swan’s down, white crystals of different sizes, bugles, beads, sparkles with hologram and without it are used as decoration.
The costume can be used as a soloist costume in the dance of the small swans in “Swan Lake” ballet and also in the miniature by the music of Sen-Sans “Dying swan”.
For a better safety of this costume and transportation facility, You can purchase a tutu bag. See "Accessories" section, code S0001.
You can purchase the headpiece of the white swan – the code S 0017 see the section “Accessories”.
The terms of producing of the items (since the day of receiving the money on our account):
1. Ready-made kinds of production (leotards, tights, skirts) – from several days to 3 weeks, depending on the volume of order.
2. Stage costumes – during 4-6 weeks.
3. Special orders – during 4-6 weeks.
4. The claims are considered during 2 weeks since day of receiving the order by customer.
5. We guarantee express delivery on the indicated address.
Odette - P 0102A
- Product Code: P 0102A
- Availability: In Stock