It is a professional stage ballet costume.
It is carried out on the basis of the professional basic tutu #T0001B (see section “Basic and rehearsal ballet tutus”).
The bodice is made of semi-stretch dense white fabric. There is a flesh-colored inset on the chest. Straps are flesh-colored, too.
The bodice has two rows of hooks for comfortable regulation and an inner cord to tighten the bodice at the chest level.
On the top layer of this stage ballet tutu, there is an application pattern in the shape of wings. White swan’s down, white crystals of different sizes, bugles, spangles, beads, sparkles with hologram and without it are used as decoration for tutu and bodice. Such decoration looks wonderful from the stage.
This stage ballet tutu is meant for the leading part of Odette in the “Swan Lake” ballet and can be also used in the ballet miniature by the music of Sen-Sans “Dying swan”.
For a better safety of this tutu and transportation facility to the rehearsals and ballet performances, You can purchase a tutu bag. See "Accessories" section, code S 0001
You can purchase the professional stage headpiece of the white swan – the code S 0017 for additional payment.
The terms of producing of the items (since the day of receiving the money on our account):
1. Ready-made kinds of production (leotards, tights, skirts) – from several days to 3 weeks, depending on the volume of order.
2. Stage costumes – during 4-6 weeks.
3. Special orders – during 4-6 weeks.
4. The claims are considered during 2 weeks since day of receiving the order by customer.
5. We guarantee express delivery on the indicated address.
Ballet tutu Odette - P 0101
- Product Code: P 0101
- Availability: In Stock